tHE WEDDING PLANNER
malta. A jewel in the middle of Mediterranean Sea!
Apart from the beautiful sunshine these islands are blessed with a wonderful array of wedding venues that will simply take your breath away. From elegant palazzos steeped in history to beautiful country manors with lush gardens. 18th century farmhouses surrounded by vineyards to al fresco dining under the stars with the Mediterranean waters for a backdrop. Or why not opt for a wedding on the beach, where sandy beaches and clear blue skies meet the simplicity of the perfect wedding you always dreamed of.
Destination weddings are the trend and a high number of couples from overseas are choosing to tie the knot in warmer climates such as that of Malta. An overseas wedding also has the appeal of transforming what would normally be a one day celebration into a week-long affair, surrounded by dear friends and relatives.
Here are some other advantages of getting married in Malta as opposed to any other overseas location:
- Malta is only 3 hours 30 mins flying time from most European countries
- All legal paperwork is in English
- All ceremonies, church and civil, are in English
- You only need to be in the country 2 days before the wedding
- Diverse culture, beaches, nightlife and history offering something for everyone. Great for your guests, young, families and elderly
- Great climate – North Africa meets Southern Europe
- Modern country with a very high standards of customer care
- The Maltese people are known to be one of the friendliest race you’ll ever come across.
What we do!!!
Over the years Our team have gained a wealth of experience, and an excellent reputation on the island for having meticulous planning and an eye for attention to detail.
Most of wedding planners whom work with us, is their full time employment as they believe that customers deserve their full commitment and give every aspect of a wedding 110%.
This is a quality that they seek also in their suppliers. There are many suppliers in Malta and over the years most have tested and vetted a lot of business contacts and individuals. Today it can be said that they have contracted some of the best wedding suppliers on the island offering an excellent quality product and good value for money. But the key quality to be a service provider for YOUR Dream Days is the level of customer care and a warm and friendly disposition. On the morning of the wedding, when those butterflies are fluttering, it makes a world of difference if the bride, groom and the wedding party are surrounded by professional, warm and a smiling team of people.
Your Dream Days promise to you is that they will your wedding planner will listen to every individual needs and requirement so they can help and assist you in creating the wedding day you’ve always wanted. They will guide you and put forward ideas and suggestions but will never impose or in any way enforce opinions. These qualities are what make every Your Dream Days wedding special and unique, because this is YOUR wedding.
Most Wedding Planner Fee's includes the following;
- All contact, 24/7 from today until after your wedding for support and advice whenever you need it. We are in touch by email, phone texts and Skype. We try our hardest to answer emails or texts within 24 hours where possible, very often before
- Assisting with the planning and organising of the wedding day, booking and liaising with the island's best wedding suppliers
- Being present on the big day to co-ordinate the wedding itself and supervise the food and music operation to ensure a seamless event
- Viewing venues, churches and meeting suppliers should you wish to visit us in Malta for a resort inspection visit, there is no fee for this
- Creating a "Budget & Costing" spread sheet making it possible for you to control the wedding finances throughout the duration of working together
- Registering of all Church / Civil paperwork sent by the Bride and Groom with the Malta Public Registry and the Curia's office (the Church in Malta)
- Supplying the above paperwork and advising on guidelines for its completion (all paperwork is in English)
- Accompanying the Bride and Groom to the Public Registry / Church office the day after arrival in resort for the final confirmation of wedding documents. You will also meet your Priest / Registrar on this day
- Assisting, organising and booking of pre & post wedding functions such as BBQ's, cruises, icebreakers and hen / stag nights
- Organising and booking tours or car hire for you and your wedding guests, such as cruises, open top buses, Gozo tours, Valletta Visits, Sicily trips
- Advising on booking of accommodation for wedding party and Bride and Groom in a range of good quality 3, 4 and 5 star hotels, apartments and Villa's with pools
- Supervising and co-coordinating the wedding ceremony and the venue set-up on the morning of the wedding
- Holding meetings with your chosen caterers and assisting them with preparation of your event
- Assisting in the application for marriage certificates after the wedding
- Posting photography and DVD's to your home
- A warm smiling face whenever you turn around to find your wedding planners